BITUMEN HEATER | 3 Liters
Use & Benefits
For maintaining bitumen temperature
From 100 to 200°C (± 2°C)
For 3 Liters metal buckets of Ø 180mm.
- Lightweight and mobile
- Robust and durable device
- Designed for temperature maintenance of bitumens from 100 to 200°C
- Stabilization time in 45 minutes for a step of 10°C
- Regulation accuracy of ± 1°C in steady state
- 3L useful bitumen volume
Based on VIALAB expertise
“The bitumen pot heater equips our laboratories. This unit makes it possible to maintain bitumen at temperature for carrying out modification tests by polymers, plastomers and / or elastomers via a high speed disperser.
Thanks to our international experience and the success of our customers, we can guarantee consistency of results and improved mechanical performance associated with the realization of PMB.
Achieving this dispersion requires prior research into formulas and dosage suitable for the use of a pot heater coupled with a dispersion tool specific to the types of polymers and the expected results “
Ideal for modifying bitumens with polymers using a high speed disperser.
- Heated test chamber Ø 184mm
- 1.15 kW heating resistance collar
- PID electronic temperature controller / display
- External temperature probe PT100 Ø 3mm | Length 300mm
- 304L stainless steel frame
- Four feet for the passage of the stands
- Integrated probe holder
- Safety against overheating
- Hot parts indicator light via bi-metallic thermostat
- 10A safety fuse
- Dimensions: 37 * 45 * 60 (LxWxH; cm)
- Power supply: 220/230V | 50/60Hz | 16A
METALLIC BUCKETS | 5 Liters (x50)
Ideal for collecting, storing / reheating and modifying bitumens
- With cover and strapping to secure during storage or transport
- Dimensions: Ø 180/168 H 235 mm
- Sold by 50 units