VISCOSITY BATH | 20 L | 3 SAMPLES
- TV2000 MKII 230 V 50/60 Hz
- Temperature range: T ambient at 230°C.
- Temperature stability is ± 0.01 K
- Ultra precise temperature control
- Determination of kinematic viscosity
- Thermometer calibration
- Density and reaction rate measurement
- Bath volume 20 liters
- Three openings to hold samples.
- Integrated cooling coil for working below room temperature
- Accuracy 0.01°C
- Stainless steel construction with 25mm thick rock wool insulation
- Ensures exceptionally stable temperatures which are further improved by an ingenious agitation mechanism.
- The bath is equipped with adjustable feet
- The bath cover has a number of round holes of Ø 51 mm with covers
VACUUM SYSTEM | TVS
- TVS 230 V digital vacuum system controller
- Precise preselected negative pressure – 300 mm Hg for ASTM D2171.
- Range of 20 .. 320 mm Hg [30 .. 430 mBar].
- The pump maintains the vacuum within 0.5 mm Hg of its set point.
- The internal pump provides a vacuum which can be set on the front panel.
- The set point is kept in memory and automatically defined after power-up.
- The internal tire regulates the vacuum around this set point.
- In the event of a leak or a change in volume, the electronic feedback system will maintain the preset vacuum.
- Extremely small footprint compared to some other vacuum systems
FOUR POSITION MANIFOLD
- Vacuum collector | Manifold
- Adapt to the connection of viscosity baths and vacuum controller
- TV2000 MKII
- TVS 230 V
- Silicone vacuum tube to be ordered separately
Accessories & Options
GLASS CAPILLARY VISCOMETER TUBES | CANNON-MANNING
N°11 | 120 to 2400 P | Bitumens
N°12 | 360 to 8000 P | High viscosity materials
N°13 |1200 to 24000 P | High viscosity materials
Tube holder Cannon-Manning
GLASS CAPILLARY VISCOMETER TUBES | CANNON-FENSKE
Tube holder Cannon-Fenske