- Aperture size 6.30 mm – Ø 315 mm – Depth 85 mm
- Frame and perforated plate (square hole) in stainless steel
- Identification by laser marking
- Supplied with control reception certificate – ISO 3310-2
- Crimp mounting
- Setting and everything INOX canvas, square hole
- Diam. 315 mm, depth 85 mm
- Unic identifactaiton number
- Supplied with inspection certificate – ISO 3310-2
- Assembly by crimping
Sodocalcic glass rods for agitation in 500 ml glass bottles during the assay for determination of aggregate-bitumen affinity as per NF EN 12697-11.
- glass rods of 6/7 mm diameter, 165 mm length,
- natural rubber ended,
- sold by 10.
Test for roller agitator EN 12697-11 – aggregate-bitumen Affinity
- Accepts 3 bottles of 500 ml simultaneously.
- Compact unit with adjustable speed: 1-80 r / min,
- Timer: 0-999 min or continuous operation
- Maximum diameter of the bottles: 120 mm
- Roll dimensions (OXL): 28 x 259 mm
- Load capacity: 6.5 kg